- Maximize the value of the product resulting from the work of the sprint teams.
- Work with the Product Management team to help evolve and realise our product vision.
- Coach Junior Product Owners towards becoming effective Product Owners.
- Provide leadership in evaluating and adopting applicable Agile / Scrum / Lean / Design best practices and new trends.
- Establish a vision of what you wish to build and convey that vision to the sprint team. Motivate the sprint team with a clear, elevating goal.
- Define the product backlog and create actionable user stories with the sprint teams.
- Use customer feedback to inform thinking on the backlog.
- Groom and prioritise the work in the backlog according to business value.
- Help ensure that the scrum team always has an adequate amount of well-prepared user stories to work on.
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of sprint goals.
- Review and accept the completed user stories, making sure the work fulfils the acceptance criteria.
- Develop a solid understanding of our users, our products, the market place, the competition and future trends.
- Drive analysis, scoping and design for major client implementations.
- Well curated backlog.
- Well written user stories.
- Best possible new Dynamic Planner product features or client implementations.
- Energised and supportive sprint teams.
- Energised and supportive stakeholders.
- Well coached Solutions Consultants.
- Product Manager
- Solutions Consultants
- Scrum Masters
- Scrum team
- Client Insight
- Client Success
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication, presentation and people skills.
- Great listening skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- A second European language would be an advantage.
- 10 Years experience in a Product Owner role or similar
- Solid experience of agile processes and principles.
- Personal financial advice domain knowledge.
- Experience providing SAAS internationally would be an advantage.
Leadership, creative thinking, decision making, accountability, attention to detail, determination to succeed, team player.
- Product Ownership certification.
- ISEB (or similar) qualification in Business Analysis.