- The main purpose of the role is to support the Quarterly Review Process associated with the Risk Profiling service.
- The Analyst will be responsible for a set of Asset Management houses -monitoring the risk of the solutions profiled using in-house tools.
- Development of tools and analyses to enrich risk analytics and provide insight into portfolio/market risk.
- To analyse quarterly information provided by the asset management clients and co-ordinate the delivery of their reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- To analyse holdings data supplied by Asset management clients for their solutions to assess and report on investment, credit and liquidity risk for the solutions.
- To report on the observed risk characteristics of solutions and write reports and communicate findings with clients in conjunction with Investment Risk Manager.
- To be involved with on-going research requirements as directed by the DT Investment Committee.
- Contribute to process development intended to improve efficiency of the risk profiling process.
KPIs and Measures:
- All Fund Risk Profiling updates are accurate and communicated within agreed timelines.
- All external material and reports are produced to a very high degree of accuracy & quality.
- Feedback from within the team and the ability to support and work productively in team environment.
- To support the request of fund data from our external asset manager clients on a quarterly basis.
- To disseminate changes for any fund related risk profile changes across internal Dynamic Planner stakeholders.
- To support the creation and delivery regular reports and provide second line quality control.
- To support the development set up and ongoing population of an internal funds database.
Number of Direct Reports:
- ARM management team and analysts
- Dynamic Planner product and data management teams
- External asset manager clients (product specialists & marketers)
Desired skills / Competencies:
- Knowledge of Excel and Databases (including SQL)
- Some coding experience, either in or with an interest in learning R/Python.
- Very High levels of numeracy and excellent written/oral communications skills
- Good Word and PowerPoint skills
- A keen interest in the financial markets and a desire to make a career in this field.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A desire to sit further risk qualification (eg PRM/FRM), if not already attained.
- Must have a strong ability to communicate complex concepts.
· Undergraduate/ Post graduate Degree educated in a highly numerate subject such Mathematics, Natural Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science