About our role
Job role: Project Manager- Financial Advice Domain - Financial Technology
Industry: Financial Technology
Company type: Private
Remote details: Location: Reading UK / Remote & Flexible working in place.
Hybrid / Reading
Preferred Timezone: (GMT) London, United Kingdom
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our talented, collaborative team in designing, building and delivering our market leading software Dynamic Planner (SaaS) within the growing FinTech space! Dynamic Planner has a people focused culture with a strong purpose, we offer investment in your personal development and growth and empower you to make a difference!
What you’ll do all day:
A fantastic and exciting opportunity to lead, plan and implement both internal and external projects to achieve company’s vision and goals through empowerment, creativity and teamwork.
You will be working alongside a very talented, well-established team and you will support our product owners and technical teams in the planning, designing and building of great product and services that our clients love to use!
You will collaborate widely with your colleagues, external partners and clients alike to agree and ensure successful implementations whilst managing the risk and any issues that always arise in the world of projects! You will provide clear visibility of the project status to all stakeholders and ensure a consistent through-put of well-prepared user stories to be worked on. You will be the lynchpin of the team’s high quality results and efficiency and proud of what you and the teams produce towards fulfilling a well understood product vision.
This is a great opportunity to work in an agile and lean environment whilst having the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative working atmosphere! Great teamwork ensures that together, you will develop and own our fantastic product.
We will be a great match if you:
- Are an experienced Scrum Master/Agile project manager delivering software products
- Are based in the United Kingdom.
- Have a passion for working as part of a team to achieve a common goal.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Passion for Agile delivery
- Are comfortable working in English.
- Are organised and can co-ordinate and prioritise work.
- Have an eye for detail and can anticipate and resolve blockers to progress
What can you expect working with us?
- A diverse, fun, enthusiastic team of skilled people.
- Cross-functional, product-oriented teams.
- Agile and lean mindset – a collaborative atmosphere where we develop and own our product together.
- Focus on real people - we base our changes on interviews and research with our users.
What we offer:
-Competitive salary & discretionary annual performance related bonus scheme
-Generous benefits including 25 days holiday with anniversary increase,
-Personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
-Health & wellness programme to help you focus on you,
-Flexible working policy
-Company Pension, Life Assurance, Payday treats